Monday, 17 December 2007

Not that I have anything particular to say...

Well, it's not as though I have anything particularly exciting to say.

I rang TelstraClear today and got my epg sorted. Oh, so exciting.

I forgot where I met Conrad. OMG, how pathetic.

I missed going for a swim. OMG how fattening.

I can't work out why Helen is fucking it up so much - I mean please Helen - stop mooning about with .... and get focused. Mind you - the Greens have bit to answer for too...

I had pasta for dinner. With diet lemonade. Does one offset the other?

I've had my hit of Heroes and want more. I've got dishes to do, sleep to be had and shirts to iron. OMG - my life is so not a soap opera and so needs things to happen.

Mind you.... I do know some things... But, oh well, as David Hartnell says - my lips are sealed...

And yes, I realise that this isn't the way to get people to read my blog. I need to either write witty, insightful enteries or purely salacious gossipy terribly paparazzi articles.....

Yes, well - we shall see....

Instead my dishes call....

No comments: