Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Bye Bye Europe...

The quickest of entries - and yes I know I'm behind - and yes quite a bit has happened since I last updated (somewhere I've started the entry which I was typing on Eurostar - seems soooo long ago!).

But here I am, sitting at Frankfurt airport, it's 11.06pm, I'm in the Cathy Pacific lounge, it's nearly time to go through security and get ready for the plane - and so Europe will come to an end.

The best thing - easily my nephews, they are simply the coolest!

But it's been great seeing new things, eating so much and, especially, catching up with friends - it's the people who really make a place!

Yah!

But now it's looking like a 12 hour journey to Singapore - not that I'm complaining - it is business class - and I have been having a magical time (and yes, if you're interested, the visa bill is sitting at over $13,000 - ouchie!) - and it's just been sooooo cool!

See you all soon - next time I touch down it'll be another country and 6 time zones away - wow!

Byeeeee Europe and the UK!!!

:)

No comments: