Sunday, 24 June 2007

Time To Go...

Well, it's now time to say goodbye to London (or at least to pack so I can say goodbye to London) until I return. Tomorrow it's off on Eurostar to Paris (and the impending 40th....).

London has been wonderful and I'll fill in details soon - but I've been pissing about and have finally uploaded some photos to flickr - check them out.

Very quickly though London has been whanau, really enjoying my nephews, trains, eating, Blackheath, Thames, catching up with Deborah (whom I've not seen for over 3 years), Marcus (with whom, of course, I hung out in Soho and then ate Hagen Daaz ice-cream; belgium chocolate to be precise!), caught up with Louise and Craig today, hung out in Greenwich, booked train tickets and somewhere in there was a 40th birthday lunch on the banks of the Thames!!

Also, on Friday I cruised down to Portsmouth and caught up with Sharon. Portsmouth is great, a beautiful day, up the spinaker, on the water checking out aircraft carriers and destroyers (with their arm toting soldiers!), food and just meandering about.

Well, better go pack. :) See you all from Paris! Wahoo!

4 comments:

R said...

Good to see the digital camera being put to great use. Keep it up and keep me envious!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey! All sounds so exciting. I'm reading all your blogs with interest. Give us informed, and enjoy!

R said...

Ah Paris! Take heaps of photos and have a brilliant time! Oh and perhaps try some of the food and wine too...

Unknown said...

Hey babe, its was great to see you in Sydney - though briefly. Looks like you're having a fabulous time. Hope you had a riotous birthday - your text of paris bar adventures sound hilarious - I want details in due course. Au revoir