Sunday, 1 July 2007

It's been a while...

OMG, it's been a while since I've managed to get to an internet café - why; well, maybe because I've been eating so much!

I'm now sitting in Provence, it's raining (still) but warm, we're ensconced in the most gorgeous house and, after a few initial hiccups, it's all looking good.

Driving in absolutely crazy - this driving on the left thing leaves a lot to be desired but I'm still alive, haven't crashed and the others are still here too!

Just quickly here:

Yah to everyone for the presents - you know who you are - ta heaps!! :)

Yah to everyone who has been sending me emails - I've not replied to them all and my biggest "I'm sorry" for that - the french keyboards are different, I've not been near an internet café and, umm, err, I'll owe you coffee!! Or hot chocolate!

It's also 11.40pm here, I want to get some sleep because tomorrow it's either Avignon or Arles - we'll decide in the morning depending on the weather!

I'll add posts shortly with what I've been up to - and I'm not sure about photos as I'm not sure when/how to get them from the memory card thing to the net - oh, well, there we go!

:)

Hope you're all just stunning. Yah!

Me - I'm just 40.....

No comments: