Monday, 7 September 2009

Very quickly and very early.... HK Airport

Well, here I am at Hong Kong Airport. It's about 6.52am local time. I was up at 4am local time. Checked out, to the airport ($230 HK - not bad and no traffic at that time of the morning), checked in and it was so early that security hadn't even opened yet! Duh - doesn't open until 6am - and neither really does anything else.

Oh, well, there we go!

Hong Kong was amazing - it's hard to think that I was only here for 60 hours - the amount I packed in - amazing hotel, full on shopping, people, food (amazing amounts of stunning food), Victoria Peak (wowser amazing - make sure you pay to go up to the look out thing!), the convention centre, Stanley Bay, Causeway Bay, seafood so fresh I picked it from the tank!, noodles, thai, HK style breakfast, the light show (the city at night looking across the harbour is truly, truly stunning), Kwoloon Park and so on.

Just start!

They've just called my plane so better log off and get going!

Pictures and details (lol - so I don't forget!) to come!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mike - sounds like you are having a ball. Better than being at work eh?